What do we look for in a mentee?
- Individuals who want to accomplish more in life
- Who have the passion to improve their lives
- Are open to cosntructive criticism
- Want to proactively look at their strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Are willing to share their mistakes and failures in order to learn from them
- Are willing to listen to advice of others and act upon it
- Can be honest about themselves and introspective
- Have the ability to hold themselves accountable and be self-disciplined
- Are open to new ideas and opinions
Motivation to Mentees:
- Acquiring advice and emotional support for problem solving, personal planning and development (e.g. education, career etc.)
- Constructing useful networks for future development
- Widening their horizon in both social and personal perspectives
- Have a good listener to discuss & support on sensitive / difficult issues
- Exposes to new experiences and people from diverse cultural, socio-economic and profession backgrounds
- Increase confidence and self-esteem
It only takes one person to change your life, that is YOU!
What they say about GWC...
GWC's Gemstone W Circle global mentoring program is open for the mid-year intake now. We have limited quota for mentees and mentors intake this time, so please feel free to check your eligibility here.
Apply online here on or before July 15th. If you have any questions, please feel free to write to email@example.com
Founder, 513 Paint Shop
Stories sharing FROM OUR Mentors & MEntees...